PAT Testing Preston
DigiCommerce delivers a range of electrical safety testing including PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) to a number of clients including private landlords and local authorities.
We offer a thorough and comprehensive PAT testing service of all portable electrical equipment to commercial and industrial customers. Whether you need an inspection for a small office or a larger facility, our qualified engineers can ensure that your business is compliant with the latest regulations and legal requirements.
Health and Safety regulations denote that many types of electrical equipment that are found in the workplace are required to undergo regular Portable Appliance Tests at regular intervals to ensure continual safety for employees. Evidence of these tests can often be seen in the form of stickers found on all portable electrical equipment found in the workplace.
Request A Free Quote
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for PAT Testing.
What we can offer our customers:
- Free site visit to overview PAT testing
- We will visit you no matter how big the job or company
- Prices start from as little as £45.00
- Fitting/refitting new plugs: POA
- Free minor repairs during the course of testing
- No minimum amount of items
- Microwave testing: Included with the price of the testing
- Reduced rates for charities and none profit organisations
- Quantity discounts – more than 1000 items tested
- Day rate – to be discussed
- Free advice regarding your requirements
- General hours 9am – 5pm
- Weekend PAT testing – by arrangement
- PAT testing through the night – by arrangement
All of our customers will receive the following:
- Minimal disturbance, working around our customers
- Fully trained, well mannered, insured and professional PAT Tester(s)
- Fully calibrated and up to date test equipment used
- Thorough visual inspection on every item tested
- Free correct fuse replacement
- All applicable electrical tests on each item tested
- Pass or Fail label placed on each item PAT tested
- Notification of any failed items
- Free retest of any failed items (repaired whilst on-site)
- An asset list to ensure compliance, whilst helping to maintain a Health and Safety maintenance and management scheme.
- Portable Appliance Testing certificate
- Free report of any areas of concern emailed if required to the “responsible person” managing Health and Safety
- Free re-book and remind service
Request A Free Quote
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation quote for CCTV installation.